MoneyOak S.A., whose registered office is established Avenue Louise 523 at 1050 Brussels, registered at the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under the number 0763.340.510 (hereinafter referred to as “MoneyOak”).
Data Protection Officer
The MoneyOak Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following addresses:
MoneyOak SA – Data Protection Officer
Avenue Louise 523 at 1050 Brussels
Purposes of processing and recipients of data
The personal data communicated by the data subject himself can be processed by MoneyOak for the following purposes:
- customer service:
- These are the treatments performed to provide a reply to the customer/prospect.
- These are the treatments are necessary to provide an adequate and timely reply to the related customer/prospect.
MoneyOak has taken all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of personal data and to guard against unauthorized access, misuse, modification or deletion.
To this end, MoneyOak follows the standards of security and continuity of service and evaluates regularly the security level of its processes, systems and applications as well as those of its partners.
The rights of the fata subjects
The data subject has the right:
- to obtain confirmation from MoneyOak that personal data relating to it are or are not processed and, when they are, to access this data;
- rectify and, where appropriate, have his or her personal data incorrect or incomplete;
- have his or her personal data deleted in certain circumstances;
- to limit the processing of his personal data in certain circumstances;
- to oppose, for reasons relating to his particular situation, the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of MoneyOak. The controller no longer processes personal data unless he demonstrates that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the treatment that prevails over the interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- oppose the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing purposes;
- to receive his personal data that he has provided to MoneyOak, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format; to transmit such data to another controller, where (i) the processing of his personal data is based on his consent or for the purposes of performance of a contract and (ii) the processing is carried out at automated process help; and to have his personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically possible;
- to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to lawful processing prior to the withdrawal of that, where the processing of his personal data is based on his consent;
To exercise his rights, the person concerned may contact MoneyOak by dated and signed mail, accompanied by a photocopy of the identity card, sent to:
MoneyOak SA, Data Privacy Officer, Avenue Louise 523 at 1050 Brussels.
MoneyOak will process the requests within the deadlines provided by law. Unless there is a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, no payment will be required for the processing of his requests.
To introduce a complaint
If the person concerned considers that MoneyOak does not comply with the relevant regulations, they are invited to contact MoneyOak in priority.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority at the following address:
Rue de la Presse, 35
Such. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with the court of first instance in his home.